Caterpillar’s Vital Information Management System (VIMS) is a powerful tool for machine management that provides operators, service personnel and managers information on a wide range of vital machine functions.
If VIMS detects an impeding or abnormal condition in any of the machine’s systems, it will alert the operator and instruct them to take appropriate action, whether it’s modifying machine operation, notifying the shop of needed maintenance, or performing a safe shutdown of the machine. This improves availability, component life and production while reducing both repair cost and the risk of a catastrophic failure. On Caterpillar Mining Trucks and large Wheel Loaders, VIMS also includes production and performance information. It records the various elements of the truck cycle: load time, travel loaded, dump time, and travel empty, along with delay times. All of this information is used to create useful reports and charts. These reports lead to intelligent analysis and better decision making for a more efficient operation, lowering the cost per ton.
Note:After payment you will get download link on page,if you can not get it,please contact us on Whatsapp or email@example.com
Caterpillar VIMSpc 2015A Features:
New VIMSpc software is now available. VIMSpc version 2015A contains functionalities of the following existing software products and serves as replacement for them.
* All previous versions of VIMSpc, including 2013A, 2011A and 2009B.
* VIMS 3G Connect
* VIMS Supervisor
The table below compare capability to connect to various hardware platforms between VIMSpc 2015A and 2011A versions.
Compatible ECM VIMSpc 2015A VIMSpc 2013A VIMSpc 2011A
————– ———— ———— ————
A4N4 Stand-alone TPM Yes No No
A5N2 Telematics Yes No No
A5N2 Cost Reduction Yes Yes No
A4N4 Yes Yes Yes
523 (A4G4) Yes Yes Yes
VIMS ABL2M Yes Yes Yes
VIMS 68K Yes Yes Yes
TPM ABL1M Yes Yes Yes
TPM Legacy Yes Yes Yes
PCS A4M3 Yes Yes Yes
PCS Legacy Yes Yes Yes
Caterpillar VIMSpc 2015A Installation System Requirements
To successfully run VIMSpc, the following computer hardware, communication hardware and cables, and software are needed:
* IBM PC compatible with Pentium 1 GHz processor or greater
* 2 GB RAM
* 500 MB of available hard drive space
* Supported OS: Windows 7 and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
* RS232 port with 16550AF UART (or compatible) OR USB 1.1 or 2.0 port with a USB to Serial Port adapter (P/N: 370-8059) for use with VIMS Download Cable (P/N: 127-9797) for VIMS ABL & 68K hardware
* Ethernet port for use with the VIMS 3G Download Cable (P/N: 425-6889) for VIMS 3G hardware
* Adobe PDF reader
* Java 6, 7, or 8 (32-bit version)