Bendix Acom Pro is designed for Bendix brand Antilock Braking (ABS) / Automatic Traction Control (ATC) / Stability Control diagnostics.
Note:After payment you will get download link on page,if you can not get,please message on Whatsapp or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bendix Acom Pro Features:
Region: All regions
OS Requires:WIN7,WIN8 and WIN10
Price only for ONE PC installation and activation
Bendix Acom Pro Support Devices:
Nexiq USB link (version 1 or 2)
DG Technology DPA5
And some other RP1210 devices
Bendix Acom Pro Functions:
Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC)
Creating Data Log Report
Clear Resettable Data Log
Axle Load Test
Installation Angle Test
Battery Voltage Test
ABS Indicator Lamp Test
Pressure Sensor Test
Scratch Pad Test
Bendix Acom Pro Coverage System:
SmarTire® TrailerLink™ Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Trailer ABS & Roll Stability, including:
Legacy Trailer ABS systems, including
EC-17™ electronic controller
EC-30 and EC-30T™ electronic controllers
MC-30™ ABS module
A18™ trailer ABS system
ABS U1x (Gen 4), ABS2x (Gen 5)
Alert & Data Systems
VORAD®-VS400 and VORAD-VS500 radar systems
Bendix® DIU (driver interface unit)
SafetyDirect® processor (SDP)
AutoVue® Lane Departure Warning Systems (3G and 4G)
BlindSpotter® side object detection
SmarTire® Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
ADB2ZX™ Air Disc Brake (ADB) pad wear sensing
Bendix 2022 V3 Update New:
• Updated support for decoding of North American VINs.
• Bendix proprietary fault codes for AutoVue® FLC 25™ Camera will include the SAE SPN and FMI in the displayed
• Displays percentage of estimated brake wear life (pads plus rotor) remaining on the ADB Continuous Wear
Sensing key data points window.
Education and Troubleshooting Features
• Bendix Service Data Sheets now include Active Steering by Bendix CVS.
• Bendix Demo Truck connections now display on screen demonstration indicator below the Fault Code
• Bendix Demo Truck now supports the following ECU options:
✓ AutoVue® FLC25™ Camera
o ADB Wear Sensing
✓ ADB Wear Sensing
✓ ADB Continuous Wear Sensing
NOTE: This is for demonstration purposes only. Tests and data may not function realistically.
• Bendix DTC Report VIN table updated to support VINs from SAE and proprietary sources.
• Bendix Trailer DTC Report provides comprehensive reporting for trailer connections.
• Bendix Parts link updated in OEM Application Portal.
Bendix ECU Features
• Supports proprietary sensor data on ADB Continuous Wear Sensing ECUs.
• Supports proprietary sensor data for TABS‑6™ Advanced Single‑Channel Trailer ABS.
• Supports trailer diagnostics over CAN for TABS‑6™ Advanced Single‑Channel Trailer ABS modules using the
Bendix 4-pin to 9-pin diagnostics extension cable.
• The EOL (End of Line) Test now supports TABS‑6™ Advanced Single‑Channel Trailer ABS. It provides a suite of
tests used to validate if the ABS and its sensors are installed and functioning properly.
o EOL Test report provides general ECU information, test results, and information gathered by individual
o Select the EOL tests to be run and the order to perform them in using the new Customize button.