Bobcat Service Analyzer diagnostic software is special PC diagnostic software for Bobcat machine.It allows you to familiarize yourself with the various technical information and functions of this program, with which you can correctly diagnose your equipment and prevent premature breakdowns.
Notice:After payment,please contact on Whatsapp or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bobcat Service Analyzer Features:
OS Requires:Win10 recommend
Interface Language:Czech,German,English,Spanish,French,Italian,Korean,Portuguese,Base, Russian,Simplified Chinese
Database Language: Only English
Price only for ONE PC installation and activation
Bobcat Service Analyzer Functions:
Clear Controller Data.
Drive pump calibration status
Edit diagnostic screens
Interactive tests and etc.
Bobcat Service Analyzer Support Models:
SSL S62H(R-series Manual)
SSL T595H(Bobcat Engine)
SSL T76H(R-Series SJC)
Telehandler TH8043(R-Series) Telehandler TL35.70(NextGen)
Bobcat Service Analyzer Update Release Note:
Service Analyzer V90.00 – 13 Jan 2022
1. Fix to Compact Wheel Loader attachment interface not functioning correctly.
Service Analyzer V89.12 – 09 Sep 2021
1. New CWL Hub/Workgroup/Drive Software (V1.2)
a. Attachment Mode Enhancements
– Increased travel speed to 20kmh/12.4mph
– Improved engine horsepower management
– Quicker Forward/Reverse transitions
– Quicker vehicle movement when using very slow speed limits
b. Derating and Thermal
– Increased hydraulic oil temperature derating start from 96C/204.4F to 98C/208.4F
– Increased Air Intake Temperature derating start from 48C/118.4F to 60C/140F
– Increased Air Intake Cooling Fan start point from 53C/127.4F to 55C/131F
c. Park brake does not need to be released to engage/release differential lock
d. Power Exchange Unlock time increased from 5 seconds to 30 seconds
e. Increased Aux flow at maximum paddle position
f. Smoother inching pedal response in attachment mode and standard mode
g. Smoother workgroup lift response
h. Faster automatic park brake response on slope
2. New R-Series Compact Excavator Primary Controller Software (V4.9)
a. Fixes issue with “COLD” message persisting.
3. Increased debounce time value to avoid No Communication faults (K42/43/4404) with TLS R-Series Road Lights and Wipers levers.
4. Fix Frame Leveling wrongly enabled on the following machines:
– T35.130S: B54R11001+
– T35.140S: B54T11001+