InPower is a PC-based service and maintenance tool that is designed to optimize service and maintenance activities associated with Cummins PowerCommand products.
InPower software links a personal computer to microprocessor-based PowerCommand Controls either locally or remotely, allowing users to perform a widevariety of adjustments, tests and maintenance activities.
Note:After payment,pls contact on Whatsapp or Skype for remote installation.
InPower Service Tool Features:
License time:till 12.2024
OS Requires:Win8,Win10,Win11 (can not support Win7)
Price only for ONE PC Activation,if you want multi-PCs installation include KG,pls contact us.
InPower Service Tool Functions:
• Direct connection capability from a personal computer to PowerCommand genset controls, transfer controls and system controls; including PowerCommand 1300 series, 2100, 3100, 3200 series genset controls; OTPC and BTPC transfer switch controls; and PowerCommand System Controls, including MCM3320 and SYNC1320.
• Connection to generator set or transfer switch controls via modem or to multiple controls via PowerCommand (LonWorks® ) Network.
• Allows the monitored equipment to send alarm information to a connected computer.
• Configurable for units of measurement and level of user access (read only, read/change values, administrator).
• Adjustment of nearly every adjustment parameter within the connected control system, including parameters such as voltage and frequency levels, gains, protection set-points and other values.
• Convenient programming of configurable inputs in the controllers.
• Viewing of equipment history, fault codes and data associated with fault codes.
• Generates reports of monitored data.
• Plot critical parameters in a strip-chart format and export data to 3 rd party software tools, such as Windows Office Products, for manipulation and viewing.
• Simulate fault conditions in geneset controls in compliance to NFPA 110 requirements to demonstrate functionality of the controller and monitoring equipment in a facility