InPower is a PC-based service and maintenance tool that is designed to optimize service and maintenance activities associated with PowerCommand products.
InPower is a PC-based service and maintenance tool that is designed to optimize service and maintenance activities associated with PowerCommand ® products.
InPower software links a personal computer to microprocessor-based PowerCommand Controls either locally or remotely, allowing users to perform a wide variety of adjustments, tests and maintenance activities.InPower uses the widely understood and powerful Windows® Explorer format to provide easy access to the software’s many functions. The software also has function key access to commonly used commands such as connect/disconnect, save, strip chart and monitor functions, and exit commands.
InPower is a powerful tool for use in optimizing service and maintenance activities. It allows easy access to dozens of set up and adjustments in microprocessor-based controls. Because of the comprehensive access it provides, recommends that users attend a training class to familiarize themselves with control and operation of the tool and how it can impact the operation of their equipment. Inappropriate set up and adjustments can result in misoperation of the equipment it connects to.
For users that are in need of a simple monitoring tool only without the service access of InPower, recommends use of PowerCommand for Windows or Power Generation iWatch TM products.
InPower software links a personal computer to microprocessor-based PowerCommand Controls either locally or remotely, allowing users to perform a widevariety of adjustments, tests and maintenance activities.
Note:After payment,pls contact on Whatsapp or Skype for remote installation.
InPower 14.5 Pro Service Tool Features:
OS Requires:Win8,Win10,Win11 (can not support Win7)
Price only for ONE PC Activation,if you want multi-PCs installation include KG,pls contact us.
InPower 14.5 Pro Service Tool Functions:
• Direct connection capability from a personal computer to PowerCommand genset controls, transfer controls and system controls; including PowerCommand 1300 series, 2100, 3100, 3200 series genset controls; OTPC and BTPC transfer switch controls; and PowerCommand System Controls, including MCM3320 and SYNC1320.
• Connection to generator set or transfer switch controls via modem or to multiple controls via PowerCommand (LonWorks® ) Network.
• Allows the monitored equipment to send alarm information to a connected computer.
• Configurable for units of measurement and level of user access (read only, read/change values, administrator).
• Adjustment of nearly every adjustment parameter within the connected control system, including parameters such as voltage and frequency levels, gains, protection set-points and other values.
• Convenient programming of configurable inputs in the controllers.
• Viewing of equipment history, fault codes and data associated with fault codes.
• Generates reports of monitored data.
• Plot critical parameters in a strip-chart format and export data to 3 rd party software tools, such as Windows Office Products, for manipulation and viewing.
• Simulate fault conditions in geneset controls in compliance to NFPA 110 requirements to demonstrate functionality of the controller and monitoring equipment in a facility
InPower 14.5 Pro Service Tool Models Support
PCC3200 with CAN
Core II ECS
APU DPF LCD
Ranger & QDSA
Arrow Air Cooled devices
InPower 14.5 Pro Video Show:
InPower 14.5 Pro Update What is New?
1. Added support of CCS controller in the tool.
2. The ‘Gen to Gen Paralleling’ screen modified.
(i) Parameter name ‘Load Share Ramp Unload Time’ is changed to ‘kW Load Share Ramp Unload Time’ for both PCC3300V1 and PCC3300V2 controllers.
(ii) Users will be able to see parameter ‘kVAR Load Share Ramp Unload Time’ for PCC3300V2 controller.
3. Users will not be able to install the tool on Windows 8 and 8.1 Operating Systems.
4. Users will be able to see ‘Application type’ interlock notes for PCC3300V1 & V2 on ‘Paralleling Setup Screen’ settings and before calibration initialization.